Focus group is a research technique used to collect qualitative data through group interaction. The group comprises a small number of carefully selected individuals (typically 6-10) who discuss a given topic under the guidance of a moderator (interviewer).
Focus groups are used to identify and explore how people think and behave, and can be used by marketers or decision makers to:
- Understand how people think or feel about certain issues
- Understand why certain opinions are formed or actions are taken
- Evaluate the problems and opportunities of company programs
- Test the popularity of new product designs
- Develop strategies for future programs
MRHK is an expert on Focus Group, Corporate Training, Mystery Shopping, and Market Research. We help corporates to improve Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
Are you interested in finding out how MRHK can give your company the competitive edge? Are you looking for a Market Research company that can provide accurate, timely and reliable insight into your customers’ perspective? CONTACT US NOW!
Please complete the form